START: Approx. 2 miles west of Degray Lake Dam on Skyline Drive at 8:00pm SHARP. Transprotation will be provided to starting line. Water and porta potties will be provided at the start.
WATER STATION: At the halfway point.
FINISH: Spillway Dam area just below and east of Degray Lake Dam. Music, water, ice cold watermelon and water cannon.
PACKET PICKUP/LATE REGISTRATION: 2:00 - 6:00 at the spillway dam area.
NO REGISTRATION AFTER 6:30pm.
Entry Fee: Students 18 and under $15.00
- $20 until July 13
- $25 after July 13
- $30 Race Day Registration
CHIP TIMING WILL BE USED! **BE SURE TO GET YOUR CHIP** YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTACHING YOUR CHIP TO YOUR SHOE AND RETURNING YOUR CHIP AFTER THE RACE.
AWARDS PRESENTATION: Beginning at approx 9:30 pm at the spillway Dam Area. Awards must be picked up the night of the race.
- Overall Male and Female - 3 deep
- Master Male and Female - 3 deep
- Grandmaster Male and Female - 1 deep
- Seniors Male and Female - 1 deep
- Age Divisions: 1-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-up. Male and Female - 5 deep
- Walkers Male and Female - 5 deep
- Wheelchair Male and Femal - 3 deep
NO DOGS OR STROLLERS.
RACE RESULTS: Results will be on the internet at www.macsrts.com and www.arkansasrunner.com
SHIRTS GUARANTEED TO FIRST 600 PARTICIPANTS!
- Comfort Inn, 870-246-3800
- Hampton Inn, 870-403-0800
- Quality Inn, 870-230-1506
- Super 8 Motel, 870-246-8585
Club Arkadelphia would like to thank our sponsors:
- Baptist Health
- Caddo Valley A&P Commission
- US Bank
- Corp of Engineers
- Camp Winnamocka
- Clark Co. Sheriff Dept.
- Iron Mountain Marina
- Hardman Lumber Company
- Dr. Gary Gehrki
- New Balance
Participant List URL: https://register.macsrts.com/register/registrantSearch.aspx?event=21323
For more information contact:
Nicole McGough, 870-464-7415, email: email@example.com