The Spa Pacers is a non-profit organzation formed to promotes health, fitness and fun through group activities focusing on running, jogging and walking for individuals of all ages and to make a positive contribution to the Hot Springs community. The group holds weekly training runs, hosts clinics, awards high school scholarships and sponsors the Spa 10K/5K race held the 3rd weeekend in November.
Membership is open to anyone upon payment of dues. Membership dues are $10/Students; $15/Individual; $20/Family* per year. After becoming a Spa Pacer member, you will receive a membership card that will get you discounts to the following businesses.
· Arbonne Swiss Skin Care, Marsha Oliver, 282-6370 - 15% off
· BCL2, Computer Repair, 497 Mt. Pine Road, 767-1614, 10% off repair labor (does not include parts)
· Colorado Grill, 320 Ouachita, 623-7992 - 10% off food
· Dr. Neill Clem Optometry Clinic, 1629 Airport Road, 767-0602 – 15% off
· FBC Fitness, Amy Johnson, 2350 Central Avenue, 276-4726 – $5 any fitness class - www.fbchsark.org
· Grampa’s Catfish House, 1020 Airport Road, 767-2299 – 10% off (plenty of healthy non-fried food)
· Hot Springs Brau Haus, 801 Central, 6247-7866 - 10% off food
· Hot Springs Health and Fitness, Free One Week Pass to try out the Club, Includes all group fitness classes, gym equipment, sauna, steam, basketball, racquetball, tennis & locker service, $45.00 value. 281 Lake Hamilton Drive, www.hshf.net, 525-4900
· Mountain Man Nut & Fruit Co., Tracy Freeman, 623-6108 – 10% off
· PAKS Printing and Specialties, 2228 Albert Pike, Suite R, 760-1509, 10% off apparel and promotional items, www.paksprinting.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Peter’s Paint & Flooring, 1217 Malvern Avenue, 623-1800 – 15% off www.peterspaint.com
· Quapaw Baths & Spa, 413 Central Avenue, 609-9822 – Thermal Water Pools - $10; regular value $18 - www.quapawbaths.com
· Running Warehouse, www.runningwarehouse.com, 15% off (code for members only); 2-day free shipping
· Spa 10K - $5.00 discount off registration fee for Spa 10K or 5K race.
· Tammy Black at Dr. Brien Douglas, free exam for first time dental check-up, $51.00 value (patient would pay for cleaning and X-rays), 2212 Malvern Value, 623-9882
We also provide great communication to our members with weekly emails and periodic newsletters. For our weekly group run schedule, go to the Spa Pacers website - www.arspapacers.com ..... runs, meeting location and contact information is provided. Become a part of a great running community that provides lots of encouragement, fellowship and support to runners of all levels and walkers. Don't delay become a member of the Spa Pacers Running Club today!
For information, contact Dave MacKenzie, president at 282-5617.
*Family is defined as all immediate family members living in the same household.